Machining of Metal and Plastic Parts to Customer Specification for Aerospace to Commercial
ISO 9001:2015 Certified as of September 1, 2018
ISO 9001:2015 Certificate
International Traffic in Arms Regulations
ITAR Compliant as of January 23, 2014
ITAR DOS/DDTC Registration Letter
Certified under the United States/Canada Joint Certification Program
CAGE Code: 0FLD1.
- One Full-Time Employee Dedicated to Inspection
- OGP Vision System / CMM CNC measuring system
- Temperature and Humidity Control in the QC Room
- Tesa Micro Hite Plus M600, 24" - .00001" Resolution
- Tesa Micro Hite, 24" - .0001" Resolution
- 24" x 36" Starrett Granite Surface Plate - Grade -A- Inspection
- 24" x 36" Black Granite Surface Plate - Grade -B_ Toolroom
- Starrett Optical Comparator
- Sunnen PG-800-E Precision Bench Gage, Range .560" to 2.900" - .00005" Resolution
- Sunnen Dial Bore Gages, 3 Complete Sets, Range .054" to 6" - .0001 Resolutin
- Mitutoyo 24" Gage Stand
- Calibrated Master Gage Block Set
- Bausch & Lomb Inspection Microscope
- Starrett Chamfer Gages Complete Set I.D. and O.D.
- Fowler Digital Bore Guns, .200 to 1.250 dia, .0001
- Mitutoyo 211 Profilometer
- All Standard Micrometers - Calibrated
- All Standard Thread Ring and Thread Plug Gages - Certified
- Vermont Gage Pins, 2 Complete Sets - .011" to .750"
The Quality Manual is intended as a guide to the major aspects
of the Quality Control and Assurance systems employed at N.E.P.
For a copy, please call us at 603-742-6247 and we'll be happy to
email it to you.
Shipping and Receiving
North East Precison CNC has dedicated one person to be responsible for all shipping and receiving. They have been trained on how to pack parts correctly so that they reach our customers free from any scratches or dents. North East Precision CNC uses environmentally "GREEN" friendly water soluble cleaners on all of the parts that we produce.