The Governor of New Hampshire has issued an emergency order requiring all non-essential businesses to close their workplaces. Whereas North East Precision CNC manufactures components for the medical, military, and other essential industries, we are classified as an essential service under the Federal and State guidelines.
Our supply chain is also considered an essential industry. We have received assurances from all of our major suppliers that they will be able to meet all of our current and future demand without interruption.
The health and safety of our employees, vendors, families, and the extended public is the utmost importance to us. We have implemented a list of protocols within our facility to prevent and protect our employees and vendors from contracting the COVID-19 Virus. We continue to monitor, reinforce, and assure that these protocols are being followed within our building.
- Social Distancing – Work areas are separated by the required six feet.
- Hygiene – Continue to reinforce the washing of hands and use of disinfectant gels as available.
- Sales Visitations – We are not allowing outside vendors to visit our facility unless specifically requested.
- Work from Home – Where possible employees are requested to work from home.
- Cleaning – All door handles and common surfaces are cleaned 2-3 times per day.
Delivery Personnel – Must follow customers delivery protocols.
We are actively monitoring the situation and we will continue to follow the guidelines that the Federal or State government issues. If you have any questions, please contact your inside sales representative.
Click here for more COVID-19 information for New Hampshire Businesses
Click here to see the NH Governor's Emergency order for New Hampshire Businesses